There is a SLEW of awesome things, but the most important one is to be able to get alone and tune out for a while. here is what Ginger and I came up with:
Whether it be in the late afternoon, lunch time, or at night you will need these 7 things to make the perfect mini-vacation NOW.
[caption id="attachment_264" align="aligncenter" width="607"] Picnic for One[/caption]
- Location: You need to find a quit place, a beach, park, an old oak tree.
- Food: Pack a Nice meal like a Waldorf Salad or a Veggie wrap. What ever you like, Heck Bring Shrimp Cocktail if toy like (Fresh and Wild caught in US fishery)
- Half A bottle 0f Wine: or Iced tea, Whatever you like.. Ooo Lemonade would be Awesome!
- Water: Besides the other drink, You need to pack some Fresh Spring water, Preferably in a Glass bottle.
- A Picnic Blanket: or a sheet, or a table cloth. Yeah, You gotta actually get on the ground :)
- A Journal: With a Nice Blue inked pen.
- TIME: 2 - 3 Hours Alone
WHAT you will not be Bringing with you
- Smart Phone: Leave it, You'll be okay... MILLIONS of people have survived time alone for MILLIONS of years WITHOUT a Smartphone.
- Anyone else: Alone time means alone time. Enlist the help of your family members, husband, wife, oldest children, Someone you trust, and have them take care of the family for 3 hours, it will be good for them.
- Tequila: DO NOT BRING TEQUILA. I REPEAT, Do Not Bring Tequila.
Ask Yourself This:
" What would make it inevitable to Spend 3 hours alone enjoying a picnic this Month?"
Here's to our Finest Life,
Coach Tara ~ The Helpful Entrepreneur